Sunday, September 20, 2009

New Idea!

I came up with a new idea in like 5 minutes. I'm going to start putting up quotes. Some famous and some to just inspire others and myself. I'll put up one quote each day, well i'll try to each day. And i want you guess to tell me if the quote helped you in some kind of way that inspired you or that just made you do something that caught your eye and attention. Each quote will be on a certain topic. So for like each month will have a certain topic and everyday that month will have a quote that reflects on that topic. You get?? If you dont heres an example. Like for this month lets say the topic will be about friendships. Well every quote that i post about this month, the remaining of this month, will be about friendships. Does that explain it a little better? I hope so. Anyway, i'll will start posting the topics and quotes TODAY! :] i hope this helps inspire someone or something in your life. And if it does and you like the idea let me know please. :] Well lets get started! HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for your comment. I appreciate it and your support. I will read your comment and try to get back to you as soon as possible. Thanx again and i hope you like the blog. HOLLA AT YOUR GURL!!

Peace
Love.Basketball.Music