Tuesday, September 29, 2009

What the F*CK?? MORE BULLSH*T BUT ABOUT OBAMA.....

OKAY!!! MORE BULLSH*T!!! I saw this on the news at my lunch period at school they were showing it. Someone made a post on Facebook asking people should Obama be killed?? UGH!!! They gave 4 choices, yes, maybe, if he cuts my health care, and no! What the!!!! I was waiting for something like this to happened. I knew people could not just let a BLACK man be President without messing with him. I knew! I mean they did that stuff about him "brainwashing" students when he gave that speech on staying in school. Now they starting polls on if he should be killed?? WHAT KINDOF STUFF IS THAT!!! Ugh!! Im too upset i cant even blog about it and how i feel about it. I just want yall to look at this picture and tell me how you feel!!! Cuz i feel like slapping some people around!!!! =(  my mood=angry, disappointed, sad, upset!!!





Peace Love.Basketball.Music

3 comments:

  1. THIS IS RETARDED IM WHITE BUT I GOT NOTHING AGAINST OBAMA I THINK EVERYBODY SHOULD SUPPORT HIM WETHER YOU LIKE HIM OR NOT HE IS YOUR PRESIDENT SO PEOPLE JUST DEAL WITH IT
    OBAMA ROCKS

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU TOMMY THE FASHIONIST!!! THATS MY POINT TOO!! I MEAN WE HAD TO DEAL W/BUSH STUPID SELF!! AND IM SURE ALOT PEOPLE WANTED TO KILL HIM!! BUT WE HAD TO RESPECT HIM CUZ HE WAS THE PREZ WELL NOW OBAMA'S THE PRESIDENT!!! RESPECT HIM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WTF this is soooo Lame who made tis poll i think people need to get off OBAMA Di*k They act like he Fu*ked up the world in shit i mean Bush ass the one that fu*ked up all this shit & OBAMA tryna fix what he messed up so people need to cut him so slack & allthis racis Shit aint kool nobody cared when bush was in the office fu*King shit up ..okay thats all i'm getting mad cuz thats lame


    [Posted New Post on neeshbfly@blogspot.com check it out]

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for your comment. I appreciate it and your support. I will read your comment and try to get back to you as soon as possible. Thanx again and i hope you like the blog. HOLLA AT YOUR GURL!!

Peace
Love.Basketball.Music