Saturday, September 26, 2009

WNBA ACTION!

L.A. SPARKS AND PHOENIX MERCURY GAME #3. Its the Western Conference Finals and the series is tied 1-1. The game tonight determines who goes on the the Finals. Its halftime and its not looking so good for L.A. Sparks. The score is 25-41 with the Phoenix Mercury with 41 points =( This is really sad Sparks. If yall want to become the champions they need to step their game up and change the score the second half. Lisa Leslie this could be your last game tonight if you dont lead the team to a sweet VICTORY. Come on Sparks I want yall to win I have faith in yall that yall can do it. So step it up makes some shots,get some steals, get rebounds and do yall thang. This should be YALL game NOT THEIRS! Lets get it!











1 comment:

  1. Fire! I Love Candice She The Best! Her Jumper Wet Wet! And She Can Drive Through The Lane With No Problem! I Play Ball Too. Point Guard And Power Forward! Check My Blog Tho

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for your comment. I appreciate it and your support. I will read your comment and try to get back to you as soon as possible. Thanx again and i hope you like the blog. HOLLA AT YOUR GURL!!

Peace
Love.Basketball.Music