Wednesday, November 11, 2009

To Him...

If You Love Me-Brownstone
This for him, he knows who he is. The key parts are...

"I dont wanna rain on this parade
But I'm starting to question the love that was made"...(said)

...But if you want my heart

Then it's time that you start
To act like you're mine in the light and the dark

If you love me, say it

If you trust me, do it
If you want me, show it
If you need me, prove it


You see now actions speak louder than words

So don't just say things that I've already heard"...

Here's the song and video. I'm really feeling it. I know some girls have felt this way also...dont forget to comment!




Comment Below! Thanx!


Love.Basketball.Music

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for your comment. I appreciate it and your support. I will read your comment and try to get back to you as soon as possible. Thanx again and i hope you like the blog. HOLLA AT YOUR GURL!!

Peace
Love.Basketball.Music