Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hey hey! Sorry i havent been blogging in the past few days :( i've been real busy w/school, basketball, and family and other things. I'll try to keep up my blogging so you guys will still follow me.
     Happy Thanksgiving! Today is my favorite holiday(and Christmas) i love Thanksgiving b/c i can see all my family and eat as much as i want (like always) but i dont feel like im being greedy b/c everyone else is stuffing their face too! Haha :) is Thanksgiving your favorite holiday? What do you like about Thanksgiving? What are you thankful for?
       I'm thankful for my lovely family(we have peace now), i'm thankful for all the talents the Lord as given me, i'm thankful for the home God has allowed me and my family to live in, im thankful for the great friends i have and i'm thankful for a nice life that God has let me live for 14 long years.

-Nytevea

Love.Basketball.Music

1 comment:

Thanx for your comment. I appreciate it and your support. I will read your comment and try to get back to you as soon as possible. Thanx again and i hope you like the blog. HOLLA AT YOUR GURL!!

Peace
Love.Basketball.Music